Who: Members of the press and the medical community are invited.
When: 4 P.M. on Thursday, December 15, 2016
Where: Baytna Syria, Gaziantep - Turkey
Interviews: Doctors from inside Syria and medical experts from Syria's largest NGOs:
- UOSSM -Union des Organisations de Secours et Soins Médicaux
- SAMS- Syrian American Medical Society
- SEMA - Syrian Expatriate Medical Association
- SRD – Syria Relief & Development
- SHAAM – Shaam Relief Foundation
- IDA- Independent Doctors Association Syria
- PAC- Physicians Across Continents
- All hospitals have been destroyed in Aleppo.
- Over 100,000 people are fleeing Aleppo this week.
- Many critically injured/ vulnerable people require immediate medical evacuation.
Aid/ NGO workers and their families require immediate protection and evacuation given their systematic targeting and assassination.
Douaa Alhariri, Marketing Coordinator
Phone: +90 506 668 6224
Avi D’Souza, Global Director of Communications
Phone: 001 (647) 528-5029 – Canada
PLEASE RSVP, SPACE IS LIMITED
Press Kit & Files:
VIDEO CONFERENCE OF MEETING:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/672476318
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,672476318# or +16465588656,672476318#
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll
Meeting ID: 672 476 18
International numbers available: