Donate to the Syria Solar Project
Medical staff need stable energy to save lives. Your donation will help provide clean, sustainable energy to hospitals in Syria.
The Pilot Project launched at a major Syrian Hospital in 2017:
- Had 480 solar panels capable of producing 127 KW of DC power
- Saves 20% of daily energy cost (min.)
- Saves 9,000 liters of diesel per month (min.)
- Prevents 200 tons of Co2 from being released every year
- In emergencies, the system can fully power the: ICU, operating rooms, and emergency departments.
Our vision is to have every hospital in Syria running on clean, abundant solar energy. You Can Help, Donate Now!
Bob Chessey Nancy Schuler
Showing 2 reactions