1. Mobilize medical NGOs and societies to open their medical and surgical resources, and make it accessible for the treatment of the injured and victims of the Syrian war.
2. Coordinate necessary human resources of volunteers abroad and medical staff inside, to implement the relief and development projects of the UOSSM organizations.
3. Set up logistic aid and training facilities to medical teams in Syria, and help them to build the capacity to improve the management of injured patients and victims of the war, regardless of their ethnicity, race or religion.
4. Evacuate critically ill patients and severely injured to well-equipped health care centres in the neighbouring countries.
5. Lead the research field via coordination with other NGOs and the large medical network of UOSSM inside Syria, through education, training, electronic data collection, ultimately to improve survivals and health care outcomes.